EXTERNAL JOB POSTING Job Posting#: 2019-02
JOB CLASSIFICATION: STERILE PROCESSING TECHNICIAN & PURCHASING CLERK
FACILITY AGENCY: CHC – Clinical Programs and Services
PAY GRADE: As per CUPE Local 3963 – In Scope
Schedule A – ($19.23-$21.36)
HOURS AND DAYS
OF WORK: Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00
PROBABLE DATE OF
COMMENCEMENT: Feb 7, 2019 or sooner
· Grade 12
· Sterile Processing Technician Certificate/Course
· Must be physically capable to perform tasks requiring lifting, bending, carrying, reaching, climbing and walking.
· Completion of WHMIS Training (to be obtained within first 30 days of employment)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Knowledge of medical supplies, surgical instruments/equipment and basic medical terminology
· Intermediate computer skills
· Orders and maintains inventory and supplies
· Accounting skills
· Demonstrated organizational, communication skill and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated multi-tasking skills with the ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere with time sensitivity
EXPERIENCE: Previous experience in a Sterile Processing
Department would be an asset.
Candidates with Grade 12 are welcome to apply with training provided with an agreed upon training agreement.
POSTING DATE: January 29, 2019
APPLY TO: Joan Bear Director of Clinical Services
Prince Albert Co-operative Health Centre
110 – 8th Street East
Prince Albert, SK S6V 0V7
CLOSING DATE: February 6, 2019
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
“The Co-operative Health Centre is an Employment Equity Employer”
A Criminal Record Check will be required prior to being offered a position
with the Co-operative Health Centre.