INTERNAL/EXTERNAL JOB POSTING Job Posting#: 2019-025
JOB CLASSIFICATION: STERILE PROCESSING TECHNICIAN & PURCHASING CLERK
FACILITY AGENCY: CHC – Clinical Programs and Services
STATUS: Full Time – Temporary (Mat. Leave Coverage to Jan 2020,
which could be extended to June 2020).
PAY GRADE: As per CUPE Local 3963 – In Scope
Schedule A – ($19.23-$21.36)
HOURS AND DAYS
OF WORK: Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00 or (8:00-5:00 with EDOs)
PROBABLE DATE OF
COMMENCEMENT: Immediately –or as soon as available
• Grade 12
• Sterile Processing Technician Certificate/Course
• Must be physically capable to perform tasks requiring lifting, bending, carrying, reaching, climbing and walking.
• Completion of WHMIS Training (to be obtained within first 30 days of employment)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of medical supplies, surgical instruments/equipment and basic medical terminology
• Intermediate computer skills
• Orders and maintains inventory and supplies
• Accounting skills
• Demonstrated organizational, communication skill and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated multi-tasking skills with the ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere with time sensitivity
EXPERIENCE: Previous experience in a Sterile Processing
Department would be an asset.
Candidates with Grade 12 are welcome to apply with training provided with an agreed upon training agreement.
POSTING DATE: September 3, 2019
APPLY TO: Bonny Peneff, Manager of Projects
Prince Albert Co-operative Health Centre
110 – 8th Street East
Prince Albert, SK S6V 0V7
Email: email@example.com Phone # 306-953-6284
CLOSING DATE: Open until suitable candidate hired
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
“The Co-operative Health Centre is an Employment Equity Employer”
A Criminal Record Check will be required prior to being offered a position
with the Co-operative Health Centre.