THE PRINCE ALBERT CO-OPERATIVE HEALTH CENTRE
Offers a Career Opportunity for Full Time – Director of Program Services and IT Support
This is a leadership position that is an active member of the leadership team and reports directly to the Executive Director. This position is responsible for the administration and management of Electronic Medical Records, personal health information security/health records, Main reception, Lab services, maintenance and statistical reporting. The position ensures an optimal level and quality of service, adequate staffing levels to meet program needs and manages financial and human resources for the areas of responsibility.
Specific areas of knowledge, skills and experience include:
– Initiate and coordinate primary health care programs and services within the organization and promote the concept of primary health care within the community.
– Efficient and effective delivery of the program services and the management of related resources.
– Initiative and Creativity in program design and delivery.
– Excellent computer skills and working knowledge/experience with software programs, specifically Electronic Medical Records (Med Access)
-Working knowledge and experience with overseeing the work activities of a laboratory, including Quality Assurance/Quality Control programs as required by local protocol and regulatory bodies and The Medical Laboratory Licensing Act and The Medical Laboratory Licensing Regulations.
– Knowledge and experience regarding the management and administration of personal health records and related Legislation and Acts that govern the management and protection of personal health information.
– Develop and monitor program goals and objectives including identifying performance indicators and program evaluation.
The successful candidate will possess a degree or diploma in a health related field; Three years health related experience in a supervisory, managerial role in a health care setting or will have a combination of health care postsecondary education with extensive working experience in health care administration. A working knowledge in primary health care delivery and community health centre management would be very advantageous for candidates.
Closing date: November 15, 2019
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Executive Director
Connie Dochylo, Executive Assistant
Co-operative Health Centre
110-8th Street East, Prince Albert Sask. S6V 0V7
“Only successful applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.”