As a member of the Co-operative Health Centre, you have the opportunity to participate in the policy and decision-making process of the organization. We welcome your comments and participation, not only at our yearly Annual General Meeting, but also anytime throughout the year.
When you join, you pay a lifetime membership fee of $5.00.
This entitles you to:
• vote at any general or special meeting of the Association,
• seek election to the Board of Directors,
• participate on committees, and
• support the concept of co-operative health centres.
• and discounts on chargeable services and equipment rental
Please do not hesitate to call the Health Centre at 306-763-6464 if you have any concerns or comments.
You do not have to BE A MEMBER to use any of the services at the Cooperative Health Centre Community Clinic.